Around the Feral rock

Μια φωτογραφία είναι 1000 λέξεις.Ενα βίντεο πόσες λέξεις είναι ?
Άβαταρ μέλους
submaro
Ονοματεπώνυμο: Marco

Around the Feral rock

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από submaro » Σάβ 28 Μάιος 2016, 18:18

Fished for some time, The Feral is the rock known to all, in my area, for me the rock of Gaida, "Gaiada" from "Gaiarda" (hefty) as a mighty rock that faces "gallantly" assaults the southwest. A high sandstone monolith naked thirty meters and a water-haired perimeter of a hundred meters. Up above the gulls nest and vegetate sparse bushes grazing the ground because of the wind that indicate the edge of the waves in their maximum power. fixed destination during my draws, is the place that can give the most beautiful emotions, it can happen to all ... Already in ancient nautical charts, this rock is referred to as "feral", perhaps because the stormy sea he often banged against ships in distress. The legend tells of malicious fires burning on top to attract the ships once they were on the rocks by goods predators ... In 1888, a cartographer of the Navy, during some reliefs on the rock, slipped badly, killing himself. It was a lieutenant in the name Luigi Garavoglia. The comrades laid it in his memory, a white marble cross. In the marble he was carved with lead inscribed "Luigi Garavoglia, Lieutenant, the comrades-in-arms placed in 1888".
This cross, over two meters high, in one piece, had been placed at the top of the rock through a complicated system of winches of which are still visible traces. Heavy blocks, more and marble, had been placed at the base of the cross to secure it to the ground. cit ....
Good vision

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdGlwcaJTHo

Άβαταρ μέλους
ΤΑΙΤΙΝΟΣ

Re: Around the Feral rock

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από ΤΑΙΤΙΝΟΣ » Σάβ 28 Μάιος 2016, 18:45

Τhnks for the historical reference! Nice video and i really liked the ''shot under the balcony'' which gave you that beautiful orata :)
ΤΟ ΝΟΥ ΣΑΣ ΡΕΜΑΛΙΑ!!!
Pescare ergo sum

Άβαταρ μέλους
hanos
Ονοματεπώνυμο: kalapotharakos stratos

Re: Around the Feral rock

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από hanos » Σάβ 28 Μάιος 2016, 21:13

what a shot !!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :hello:
ΟΤΙ ΣΕ "ΧΑΛΑΕΙ" ΑΣΤΟ ΣΤΗ ΣΤΕΡΙΑ

Άβαταρ μέλους
submaro
Ονοματεπώνυμο: Marco